Interesting thing discussed in comment to this post. About Erdős number.
.emacsconfig file must check certain condition.
I collect come of them and by this post make it public.
- Validate input.
- Heed compiler warnings.
- Architect and design for security policies.
- Keep it simple.
- Default deny.
- Adhere to the principle of least privilege.
- Sanitize data sent to other systems.
- Practice defense in depth.
- Use effective quality assurance techniques.
- Adopt a secure coding standard.
CERT, the home of the well-known CERT(R) Coordination Center, is located at Carnegie Mellon University's Software Engineering Institute. They study internet security vulnerabilities, research long-term changes in networked systems, and develop information and training to help you improve security.
There is exist "Internet Archive" which is a non-profit organization with the stated mission to collect all available human knowledge.
You can set
INFOPATH env var in your
~/.profile, but I done this in .emacs in such way:
This code also useful as manually builded software I configure like this:
See what say GNU's Bulletin, vol. 1 no. 12: